Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First step :D


  Stuff about me and my Blog


 Hello I am Kitty Cat Therapy :3 this is my first blog, I and am very excited to be doing all of this. Writing about different things for other people to read and review is the Best Thing in the Universe! My blog will mostly consist of Reviews! Heck yeah! The majority of things I will post about will be whatever interests me at the moment. And being me that will mean the change of topics will be sudden and drastic. But I shall try to be consistent with what I write. And if I am not, then I will have separate taps for the subjects I am writing about.

To the cherished and awesome people who read, review, or are just being amazing


I will ALWAYS be open to whatever you would want me to review. As long as it's not a subject with inappropriate content or themes.

If there are any errors you come across just let me know and I will fix them ASAP :-)

I am open to ALL points of view. Good or bad so please tell me what you think about what I am writing if it's great, not enough, to weird. I will always look into ways to make it better and easier to read.

I will get some pictures of kittens and cats for you to look at if your bored or scared (I am going to be reviewing A LOT of horror stuff so you might need it. No, seriously it works).

And if you ever want me to upload something of yours like pictures, articles you found and liked I would be happy and honored to post them just ask ;-] 

       
Whats with the name?

  Kitty Cat Therapy actually was not me first choice I really wanted the name "NightSisters" but it was already taken x-U but that is so okay, because I came up with this one instead. The name actually explains the blog somewhat. When you get scared sometimes you might just want something cute to help ease the fright. Or sometimes you'll break into the neighbors house and pet their cat (I sometimes do the last one). So it's pretty nice to have a kitten when your reading reviews about horror games and moves.

2 comments:

  1. I adore your enthusiasm. I don't even care for scary stuff very much, but I am excited to see your posts. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete